- 2PG Series Roller Crusher
- GNPY Series Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- DSM Hammer Mill
- Ball Mill
- Reversible Hammer Crusher
- PYG Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- PY Spring Cone Crusher
- YM Pre-Grinding Mill
- DSRP Roller Press
- PCH Ring Hammer Crusher
- XPCF Fine Crusher
- DPX Fine Crusher
- DPC Hammer Crusher
- PE Jaw Crusher
- PF Impact Crusher
The impact crusher is widely used for coarse, medium, and fine crushing of all kinds of ores, construction materials, cement blocks, granites, limestones, etc.
Impact Crusher Introduction
DSMAC has introduced advanced technology from home and abroad to successfully design and manufacture the up-to-date impact crusher in line with the specific industrial and mining conditions in China. The new impact crusher can be used for intermediate and fine crushing in the second and third grade. The impact crusher is designed with cubic shape and features convenient operation and maintenance, high efficiency and energy saving. It can achieve selective crushing.
Impact Crusher Specifications
Impact Crusher Features
1. Impact crusher is featured with high crushing ratio, large feed hole, adjustable discharge hole and little powdery finished product.
2. Crushing is conducted with multiple crushing cavities. The impact crusher is particularly suitable for hard rock crushing.
3. The rotor is designed with the most advanced finite-element analysis technology for local reinforcement.
4. The high-chromium plate hammer is manufactured with crystal alloy which results in its sound impact resistance and wear resistance.
5. The space between impact plate and plate hammer is convenient to adjust. The finished product is cubic-shaped.
6. Impact crusher is small in size, occupying very little space.
7. Designed with a hydraulic opening device, easy and convenient to operate, install and maintain.
8. The new wear resistant materials enable the plate hammer, impact plate and lining plate to have a longer service life.
Add: 6 Floor, Unit B, Torch Building, No.8 Guohuai Road, Hi-tech Development Zone, Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China
Tel: 0086-371-67897103 / 53738757
Fax: 0086-371-60535395 / 65948723